Crisp autumn day in SoCal.
Trying to log in to my profile on the xbox:
1) password entered
2) confirm identity by entering an alternate contact.
3) verification code received on alternate contact
5) entered different alternate contact.
6) verification code received on 2nd alternate contact
7) code accepted.
8) confirmation link sent to primary email.
9) clicked on confirm link within body of email received.
10) logged in with password
11) accepted new security alternate contact.
12) back to xbox to login.
13) accept new license agreement.
14) 15-30 seconds later…
15) error! “This feature is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.”
15 minutes of my life I’ll never get back. Only Microsoft!
StackSocial is the marketplace for digital tastemakers. Get distinctive apps, gadgets, and digital resources at up to 90% off.
Why do I want two aluminum plates in my pocket? I don’t even keep my phone in my pocket when I sit down.